The 6 main benefits of filing Salt Lake City bankruptcy
If you are like many Utah residents, you may have considered bankruptcy as a way to help you with your financial situation. With plenty of financial concerns, we want to show you how bankruptcy can help you get a fresh start.
There are 6 main ways that filing Salt Lake City bankruptcy can help you:
- Keep your assets: Utah bankruptcy law often allows you to keep your home, car, and other assets. You won’t have to lose everything that you have.
- Creditors stop harassing you: Utah laws require that creditors stop harassing you for debt collection. You don’t have to worry about calls and creditors anymore.
- Your debt is wiped away: Most or all of your Utah debts are eliminated. While there are some exceptions, debt essentially becomes a thing of the past.
- Anonymous filing: No one except for the attorney, courts, and creditors will know that you filed. You don’t have to be embarrassed or have family and friends know.
- Inexpensive: Usually bankruptcy only costs between $1,000-3,000. This money is paid in a financial play over an extended period of time, so you don’t have to worry about affording it.
- Peace of mind: Above all, not having to worry about debt anymore is the best benefit of all. You can have a clean slate to work from.
Our Salt Lake City bankruptcy attorney can help you get the fresh start that you need. He can answer all of your legal and financial questions about Utah bankruptcy and give you advice and direction as to what to do next.
Visit the Salt Lake City Bankruptcy home page to learn more about how we can help you