Free Bankruptcy e-Book Guides
Download or read these e-books to quickly learn more about bankruptcy
Find answers to most of your bankruptcy questions.
We hope you find them helpful!
Disclaimer: These ebooks are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing official legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to these ebooks does not create an attorney-client relationship between the author of these ebooks and the user or browser.***
Bankruptcy Guide: 20 Important Questions
Learn a basic overview of the bankruptcy process and how it helps you to eliminate debt.
- How does bankruptcy help eliminate debt?
- How long does it take to file bankruptcy?
- Do I qualify to file bankruptcy?
- What are the steps to filing bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview
Learn how Chapter 7 bankruptcy works and how it helps you eliminate debt in 3-6 months..
- How does Chapter 7 bankruptcy work?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the steps to file Chapter 7?
- Should I file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview
Learn how Chapter 13 bankruptcy works and how it helps you keep your assets and eliminate debt over 3-5 years.
- What are the steps to file Chapter 13?
- Do I qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- How does Chapter 13 help me?
- Should I file Chapter 13 or Chapter 7?
Life After Bankruptcy
Learn how to effectively manage your finances and restore your credit after you file bankruptcy.
- How do I rebuild my credit?
- How can I manage finances effectively?
- How can you avoid debt?
Is bankruptcy is right for you?
Start My free Consultation
Talk to an attorney who can answer many of your legal questions, and help you back to financial empowerment.