Bryan Dexter: YOUR SALT LAKE CITY BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
Learn about our Salt Lake City bankruptcy attorney and his background
Bryan Dexter has years of experience helping people file bankruptcy. His law firm has helped over 5,000 individuals obtain debt relief through bankruptcy.
Here is a little more about his experience and education.
- Bachelors degrees in Psychology and Italian from Brigham Young University
- J.D. from Southern Illinois University School of Law
- 18 years actively practicing law
- His firm has helped over 5,000 bankruptcy clients
- Practices law relating to bankruptcy, real estate, and civil matters.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Utah since 1995
- Served a 2-year volunteer mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Milan, Italy from 1985-1987
- Bryan has a wife and 6 children
- He enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, scuba diving, and mountain biking